Specialized S-Works Allez Campagnolo Record Road BIke 54cm 2015
Now £1,499 £4,499
This gem of a bike was discovered during a recent stock take, having been boxed for the past few years.
BAsed around 2015's Specialized S-Works Allez super-light carbon frameset, the bike features an impressive mix of components, including a full Campagnolo Super Record groupset.
Ridden just twice as a demo bike in dry conditions, this machine will be fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics, prior to dispatch or collection.
Type: Road Bikes
Size CM: 54cm
Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record
Braking Type: Rim Brakes
Item condition: Used
- Sigma Sports ID: 862283
- Specialized Allez Campagnolo
- Frame: S-Works Allez S-Works E5 Premium Aluminium w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, tapered headtube, OSBB
- Fork: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque
- Handlebar FSA Plasma Compact Integrated Handlebar and Stem 44cm and 130mm
- Headset: 1-1/8" upper race, 1-3/8" lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 20mm of carbon spacers
- Bottom Bracket: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder: Alloy, 31.2mm
- Saddle: S-Works Toupe 130mm
- Brakes: Campagnolo Record Dual Pivot Skeleton
- Levers: Campagnolo Record 11s Ultra Shift Ergopower Levers
- Cassette: Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Cassette 11-23
- Chain: Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Chain
- Chainset: Campagnolo Record 11s Carbon Chainset 50/34 175mm
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Record 11s
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Record 11s Braze-on Front Derailleur
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 1 Clincher Wheelset 2014, Shimano
- Tyres: S-Works Turbo Tour of Britain 700x24c with Specialized Presta 48mm inner tubes
A free customer car park is located on the doorstep of our warehouse, making collections simple.
Shipping and Delivery
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 10 - 12 working days.
Deliveries to the UK mainland are FREE for bikes, and are delivered on weekdays. For a small upcharge, we can arrange for an AM or PM delivery. Once you've placed your order, one of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
We offer a free 48 hour tracked delivery service on all orders £30.00 and over, shipped to the UK mainland*. Orders with a value below £30.00 will be charged a flat fee of £1.99.
*This service is not available to some remote postcode areas; AB13 - AB14, AB30, PH8 - PH41, IV3 - IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KA27 - KA28, PA21, KW1 - KW17, PA Islands & IV Islands, HS, ZE, IM. We will contact you if an additional delivery charge applies.
Should you prefer to collect the bike in person, we will contact you by phone or email to confirm a collection date. We aim to build and test ride your bike in the quickest time possible, we allow 5 days for bikes in stock at the warehouse. During peak periods lead times on appointments may take a little longer.
For UK residents, our free returns policy does not cover unwanted bikes, bike boxes, turbo trainers, wheels or work stands. A charge will apply to return these items to us. Bikes or bike boxes - £35. Turbo trainers, wheels and work stands - £15. This fee will be waived if your item is faulty or if you have received the wrong product.
You will need to contact us with the following details to arrange a collection:
Your full name and collection address including postcode
Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
Framesets purchased at Sigma Sports are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please note that this warranty may be void if the bicycle is not assembled by an authorised dealer or a qualified bicycle mechanic. In the event of a warranty claim, the manufacturer may request details of the shop or qualified bicycle mechanic responsible for completing the bike build and servicing.
Parts and accessories are covered by a one year warranty.
For warranty claims, please contact email@example.com
Apart from our standard services we can do almost anything to a bike that doesn't involve welding or brazing the frame - that's still the province of a framebuilder. The services are charged at £50 an hour - and we work to the nearest 15 minutes/£12.50.
- Sigma Sports ID: 862283