Blackburn are a major supplier of cycling products and accessories across all categories. Cheque out our diverse range of Blackburn products from independent American retailers and private sellers using our sophisticated search engine. Browse your chosen category right here on BikeExchange.
For over 40 years Blackburn has been making cycling products and accessories that have been used by bike riders all over the world. The range includes everything from pumps to lights to racks. They make their products using high quality materials, and prioritise function, quality, and good design in everything that they make.
The company was founded by Jim Blackburn in 1975 and today is based in California. They have led the way in design, innovation, and ingenuity, and provide cycling products that help riders when problems occur, make cycling safer and more comfortable, and enabling cyclists to go further.
The range of products is extensive, and it adds new brands and updated designs regularly. The range includes:
• Bike lights- high power lights, safety lights, and light accessories. The lights are available for both the front and rear of your bike, and come in battery-powered or rechargeable options.
• Pumps - high pressure and high volume floor pumps and mini pumps. All the pumps are well engineered and are made with top quality materials. Inflators are also available.
• Locks - the range of locks includes U-locks, cable locks, and chain locks. All of the locks in the range feature dual bolts and hexagonal shackles. This makes them harder to breach.
• Cyclometres - small computers that tell you how far and how fast you have ridden. Blackburn cyclometres will also record and report on your hill climbing. They are waterproof and have easy-to-read screens.
• Cages- cages to hold bottles that are secure and easy to access, reducing the possibility of the bottle falling on the ground. They are available for all styles of bike.
• Trainers - solid, wide-base trainers that allow you to ride your bike without actually going anywhere
• Fenders - to protect you from spray coming up from your wheels in wet or muddy conditions
• Tools - cycling tools for on-the-road or workshop repairs. The range includes multi-tools and other compact options that are small and light, so can be carried anywhere.
• Bags- seat bags, panniers, ride wallets, top tube bags, trunk bags, handlebar bags, frame bags, and more. These are designed with the cyclist in mind so they have compartments for small items, a design that keeps load shift to a minimum, and other features.
• Racks- front, rear, and seat post racks. All of the racks in the range are manufactured with aircraft-grade aluminium.
• Mirrors - increase your visibility and road awareness with helmet mounted mirrors
• Copilot - carriers and trailers for children
• Spare parts - a wide range of spare parts for the Blackburn product range.
Blackburn is part of a number of initiatives designed to promote cycling in the US. This includes supporting the maintenance and promotion of two of America's most iconic cycling routes - the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route that runs 2,752 miles from Alberta in Canada to the Mexican border; and the Pacific Coast Route, a 1,743 mile journey from Vancouver in British Columbia to California.