We couldn't find any results matching your search criteria.
- Check the spelling of your search terms
- When looking at a specific location, expand the radius
- Try browsing a category
- Broaden your price range
The Giant Triathlon Bike: Triple Trouble
The triathlon is one of the most gruelling competitions of human athleticism and endurance ever conceived. Yet hundreds of thousands compete in these competitions every year in America alone. It is a feat that can’t be accomplished by just any person, and should not be attempted on just any bike.
In the past 20 years, Giant bikes have won at the highest level in cycling competitions, triathlons included. Giant Trinity bikes represent the pinnacle of competitive design, with computer-crafted shapes, instantaneous power transfer and a slew of technological enhancements that help you go harder, longer.
Giant Trinity bikes use an aero-grade composite frame that has been extensively shaped and engineered to be slippery and strong. Like all Giant tri bikes, Trinity models feature mens- and womens-specific geometry, giving male and female riders the absolute greatest advantage when they’re working hard for the win. BikeExchange stocks several trim levels of these capable Giant tri bikes. There’s something here for weekend warriors and semi-professionals alike.
Different Models of Giant Trinity Bikes
The benefit of having a world-championship winning race team is that research and development trickles down into the bikes available for consumers. The Giant Trinity line is an excellent example of this.
Giant offers top-of-the-line models sporting nearly identical equipment to the bikes used by Ironman triathletes and Giant time trial racers. Let’s take a closer look at some of the variations on this rare beast available at BikeExchange:
- Giant Trinity Advanced SL: All Trinity models feature a weight-saving composite frame, but the Advance SL gets really serious about shaving grammes thanks to its carbon fibre composite Zipp 808 Firecrest wheel set. The bike includes three different stem choices, allowing you to dial in your specific fit. This bike’s Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain is as light and fast as they come, featuring DI2 electronic shifting.
- Giant Trinity Composite 0: An excellent choice for hardened racers and newcomers alike, the Trinity Composite features clip-on handlebars and Giant’s proprietary speed control brake system. While it’s Shimano wheel set might be made of alloy and not the carbon found on higher-priced models, the Trinity Composite will roll fast and true for many races thanks to its 2x10 Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain with DI2 electronic shifting.
- Giant Trinity Composite 2: Clip in to the Trinity Composite 2, a race-ready rig with all the equipment you need, and none you don’t. Even though this bike is available at a fraction of the price of some of the higher-tier Trinity models, it can still hang with the real competitors thanks to a durable and practical parts spec. That includes a Shimano R501 wheel set, Tektro RX 4.1 brakes and a 2x10 Shimano Tiagra transmission that will stay dialled-in win after win.
Find a range of Giant Trinity bikes online at BikeExchange today!